Personal Injury Lawyers, Regina, SK


    Contact a lawyer now

    Your information is kept safe.

    Read our 5.0 Reviews

    Read reviews on Google

    Get our lawyers on your team

    With offices in 15 locations across Canada, we are in your corner.


    If you’ve been injured because someone else was negligent, the team at Merchant Law can help. Our lawyers have years of experience helping people like you get payments to cover their medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering.

    There’s absolutely no risk to you. We work on contingency, which means we don’t get paid unless you succeed. You don’t have to worry about coming up with a retainer, and you get a free consultation before we’ll take your case.

    What happens when two Saskatchewan residents get into a car accident?

    Saskatchewan is a no-fault province. When two people get into a car accident, the law assumes each driver has been a little bit negligent. Each driver’s insurance company pays for damages and medical bills, and there are rarely any lawsuits.

    This works well when both drivers are from Saskatchewan and both are properly insured.

    It doesn’t work as well when you have serious injuries, say with a commercial trucking company who has a greater duty to prevent accidents, or when you’re in an accident with someone from another province like BC, or Alberta, or the United States. Those drivers won’t be participating in the no-fault system, and this can mean you won’t get paid what you’re owed unless you have a lawyer to help you file a claim, negotiate a settlement, or litigate the matter in court.

    If you’ve been in an accident with an out-of-province driver or have serious injuries from a truck or motorcycle accident, call us.

    Do I need a personal injury lawyer?

    Many car accident cases will not need personal injury lawyers, but there are lots of other personal injury cases besides car accidents. Here in Regina there are plenty of boating accidents which can be equally severe.

    The no-fault system doesn’t impact premises liability cases either. If you’re injured while camping, injured by a slip-and-fall on someone else’s property, or are injured by a product then you still have a viable personal injury case. These cases are usually covered by the defendant’s property or liability insurance policies.

    How do you know if you have a case? You have a case if someone had a duty of care to you. That is, they were required to take reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of their products, property, or actions, and failed to do so. If you’re not sure, you can take advantage of one of our free consultations.

    Why Merchant Law?

    You’ll work with some of the toughest negotiators and litigators in the province. Each of our lawyers is responsive and caring. We’ll keep you in the loop so you always know what’s going on with your case, and we’ll work hard to make sure you get the highest amount of compensation you can reasonably get for your injuries.

    Ready to get started? Call (306) 359-7777 today. We’ll be happy to review your case, answer your questions, and help you understand your next best steps. Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation today. Act fast, before the statute of limitations runs out on your case.